Starting a photography business can be challenging. There are so many different tools out there that you can use to run your business, but it can be overwhelming to find what works best for you. Thankfully, I can save you some time and hassle by recommending my favorite photography business tools that I use on a daily basis. These programs below have been so crucial in my success as a small business owner and wedding photographer. I’ve had such a positive experience with all the tools below and hope you will too!
You’ll notice there are some awesome discount codes below that I’ve gathered for you. Whenever you use one of those discount codes, I receive a bit of credit as well, so thank you!
My Most Used Tools
- Dubsado – CRM software. I log everything for my clients in here from contracts, to canned emails, to invoices. This is my most used software. Save 20% off your first month or first year!
- Zoom – Video conference software. This is how I host my consultations for couples who aren’t local. I love that I can share my screen while chatting with my potential clients.
- Quickbooks Self Employed– Bookkeeping software. I log all my income, purchases, and tax payments in here. I love how you can link your business bank account to your profile, which makes it super easy to track everything and estimate taxes. They also have a mileage tracker now too. Get 50% off your subscription!
- ShowIt– Website builder. This is where I create and host my site. Its a super easy drag & drop editing software and the company has fantastic customer chat support. The templates are geared toward photographers as well.
- Lightroom – Editing software. I edit all my weddings and sessions images in Lightroom.
- Pixieset– Online photo delivery. All of my weddings and sessions receive an online gallery that I upload to Pixieset. Its so easy for clients to view, create favorite lists, share, and download their images. You also have the option to sell prints & more through their shop. Get a bonus 250MB of free storage when you sign up!
I hope those were helpful! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. I’ll be sure to update my favorite photography business tools here often, so bookmark this page and check back whenever you are in need!
Ready to take your business to the next level, but need some guidance? You don’t have to do it alone. I’m here to help! Reach out here. I can’t wait to chat with you!